Spill-Guard Containment Pallet (4 Drum)
The safe way to store, handle and transport hazardous liquids.
Although originally designed with safety in mind, a major secondary
benefit is the possible recovery of lost contents that could be worth
hundreds of dollars. Expensive solvents, exotic machine oils, metals in
suspension, are just a few examples that could finish up down the drain,
yet it needn't happen. Providing that the materials are suitable, it is
possible to decant spilled liquids via one of four conveniently located
drainage bungs, through a strainer funnel into a new container. Just one
more of the major features offered by the unique and innovative -
- Can carry 4 full 205 litre drums or numerous small containers
- Weights only 60 kg
- 2 way forklift entry
- 4 conveniently located drainage
- 25mm raised skirt to prevent excessive movement of drums.
- Designed to stack securely when empty.
- Made from HDPE for durability and chemical resistance.
MORE PRODUCT BENEFITS
Click thumbnails for product diagrams and more images.
|Safe Working Load
|In excess of 8 tonnes
|Once piece molding in high density polyethylene
||1240 x 1240 x 260
|110% of 205 litres within body
.pdf Brochure (142kb)
Click here to contact us.